photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Blogmas Day 22: An Ode to Christmas at Rosewood



Roses are red, Rosewood Court is is no longer mine,
I'm going to miss it this Christmas, after all this time.
Eleven Christmases we spent at Rosewood.
If you told me last year it'd be the last, I wouldn't have understood.
This June we packed up, sold in September
Moved out with eleven Christmases to remember. 

I'll miss the twinkling garland around my door,
and my Christmas tree in the corner, pine needles all over my floor. 
This Christmas will be spent somewhere else, before we move into our new house next year
with a brand new address.

New memories will be made in 2021, the first of many Christmases in our brand new home.
Until then we'll wait, remembering fondly,
All of our time at Rosewood Court, memories shining brightly.



photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine