photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, December 14, 2020

Blogmas Day 14: Currently - December

If I were to tell you what I am literally, currently doing at this exact moment it would be sitting in my bed, listening to my dog snore while my husband watches Alaska the Last Frontier on the Discovery Channel. If I were to tell you what I am figuratively, currently doing at this exact moment it would be basking in the Christmasy glow of mid-December. Mid-December is an underrated sweet spot - all the Christmas stuff is in full swing yet we still have just over a week of holiday anticipation before the big day comes! 

Wishing: A happy birthday to the Queen, Taylor Alison Swift

Obsessing: over evermore and how for her birthday, Taylor Swift gifted us with another surprise album. QUEEN. 

Loving
: Real Housewives of Salt Lake City
Now, after a few weeks worth of episodes, it's hard to imagine the Real Housewives without this franchise. Favorite housewife so far: Heather Gay. I'm also super into the wintery vibes of Salt Lake City. 

Eating: Jingle Jangle from Trader Joe's
I was very recently introduced to this (actually, while watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City with a friend) and I don't know how I've gone all these holiday seasons without it. What a delightful, tasty, chocolatey, treat!

Unpacking: all my stuff from the most amazing, snowy, Christmasy weekend in Northern Arizona - more on that in an upcoming post! 

Wondering: if I've developed a thing for snow globes? I found the most amazing snow globe last weekend when I went to Prescott with my family - the kind that is battery operated so you never have to shake it so it's just in a constant state of snow globe glittery magic? It is my new favorite thing. 
My mom found another amazing snow globe this weekend in Greer and I wanted it so badly (the store only had one) that Nate searched the internet for it after the fact, found it, and bought it. Does this make snow globes my thing? Some people do the nutcracker collection thing, are snow globes mine? Have I started down a very slippery slope? TBD.

What you are into in this fine, mid-December sweet spot?!


photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine