photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to This Dude

Today is my husband's birthday.

So in honor of his birthday, I thought I'd share with you some of the funny things my husband says.
Cause Nate's pretty funny.
And because, in the same way parents document the funny things their kids say, sometimes wives document the funny things their husbands say.
Or maybe that's just me, I don't really know.

On vegetable lasagna - "This is America. Where's the meat?"

On the Stanley Cup Finals - "I'll root for Boston...cause Chicago has stupid gun laws."

On Olympic gymnastics - "What's with all the arm flailing? It's very distracting."

On toilet paper while camping - "Mountain money"


On Harry Potter - "For being the 'Chosen One,' Hermomonee sure is saving his @$$ all the time"

On making sure the doors are locked before bed - "I don't really care. It's for their safety, not mine."

On the Arizona heat - "It's hotter than a two-peckered billy goat"


On when I don't know the answer to something - "Who's the one with all the college degrees?"

On Gunther misbehaving - "What is your major malfunction priiiiiivate?!"

...and probably a bunch of other stuff I can't remember.

Happy birthday man.
You da bomb.com


4 comments:

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine