photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Got This Feelin' on a Summer Day When You Were Gone...

Here's the thing:
I hate house music.
Or techno music.
Or whatever you call it.
I always have, and always will, say heck no to techno.

BUT...

I looooove this song by Icona Pop.
Seriously, so fun.

It came on at the Taylor Swift concert while we were waiting for her to come on stage, and I had never heard it before.
When I got home, I downloaded it on itunes and it's been on repeat ever since.

Yes, it has a few words that I would owe a quarter for if I were still a kid.
Yes, it says the same thing over and over again and they're not even really singing.
But guess what?
I don't care...I love it.
Girlfriend crashed her car into a bridge and watched and let it burn. 
She doesn't care.
She loves it.

So it inspired me to brainstorm my own list of sorts (cause I like lists like that)...

Google chat while at work - I don't care...I love it

I look like a donkey when I Zumba - I don't care...I love it

My husband hates it when I watch baseball. He thinks it's boring - I don't care...I love it 

I hog the sheets and sleep in the middle-ish of the bed - I don't care...I love it

I correct people's grammar - I don't care...I love it

My bed gets all furry when I let Gunther up to snuggle - I don't care...I love it

I'm 26 and I still laugh at fart jokes - I don't care...I love it

More than one Instagram in one day - I don't care...I love it

They say typing in all caps makes it seem like you're shouting - I DON'T CARE...I LOVE IT

...and so on and so forth.

Side-note, I wonder if her real name is Icona Pop?
...Either way, I don't really care.
I love it.


9 comments:

  1. So you are one of those people..the ones that hog the bed...see...I am married to one of those people...not cool miss riss...not cool..
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this song! Great post idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog post!! and ps you dont look like a donkey when you Zumba. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is such a good idea for a blog post. You should have made it a link up because I might just have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    I am a young newlywed who is beginning a business to help others find abundance and wellness through essential oils. I am interested in developing relationships with women in my area (Chandler) and throughout Phoenix, whether married, singled, in the season of motherhood, or just any season of life. I want to share the wealth of knowledge and quality of health that I have found in Young Living's Essential Oils. They are pure, therapeutic grade oils that are grown from the very farms that Young Living owns and cultivates. Integrity and authenticity is the one thing that really stands out about this company. They are devoted to helping and serving us as the world's leading company in essential oils. So, this is a more of an invitation to those who may want to join a "team" with me, with the vision of bringing natural, pure solutions to every day life for our families through Young Living's incredible essential oil singles and blends (and other products). Whether it be the flu, autism, sore muscles, emotional/hormonal support, first aid for cuts and scrapes, insomnia, etc...the goal would be to assist and help build wellness for each other and those around us in all matters of daily life through pure, therapeutic grade essential oils! I have been building a resource of knowledge, recipes, facts, and information on essential oils and their versatility. These are the tool and facts that I want to share and which would be the basis for forming a team of like-minded women who are interested in this same venture and building relationships. If you are interested in investing in this visionary/business/health endeavor and joining with me in these goals, I would love to get to know you and share via e-mail at: ancientessentials@yahoo.com (or @ facebook.com/AncientEssentials).
    If not, that's okay. I just want to extend the invitation. Thank you for your time. Many blessings and grace! :) ~ Erica R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the list you came up with! So creative. x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love fun new blogs to follow! Thanks for your sweet comment! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay so i love that song now too! and i still laugh at fart jokes. and when people say "do do". my parents think its immature. i think its funny. my husband thinks its funny. i don't care! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "i look like a donkey when i zumba"...HILARIOUS. Can we go together just so I can see this in real life? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine