photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Girls Weekend - Cause I Can't Think of a More Exciting Title

I'm sitting here trying to think of a clever way to start this post, but for some reason I'm 
coming up blank. 
...that and plus and the hubs has been sitting next to me cleaning his gun for like, the last hour, and the fumes from the solvent are starting to get to me, I think.

I think I might be high.

I don't really know what being high feels like, but I know my eyes are starting to burn.

Side note, I used to think that when I drank alcohol and I started to get warm, that meant I was drunk.
"Guys, I'm feeling warm. ...Oh my gosh guys I'm drunk!! 
I know it! I'm drunk! I'm really warm, this is it!!" 

Except this has nothing to do with what I'm going to tell you about.

What I was really going to tell you about, before I got sidetracked with different symptoms of inebriation, was:

Things to do during a girls weekend.

Give yourselves a pedicure.
...but ask my mom how to do it first. She's the at-home-pedicure professional.

Oh, and hide your dogs...or else my sister might paint their toes too.
I managed to save Maycee before it was too late.
Xena on the other hand...

Bake cupcakes
Lemon cupcakes with a raspberry goodness for frosting. 
I know what you're thinking...that frosting looks like loose stool.
At least that's what my mom said. 
Those weren't exactly the words that came to my mind, but either way...they didn't taste like loose stool. 
I mean, I haven't tasted loose stool but I can imagine what it tastes like based on its smell.
And trust me, these didn't taste like that. 
They were delish.

Eat said cupcakes...and forget about all that loose stool talk.

Take your dogs for a walk
Yes, there's a dog(ish) next to my sister...look down, you'll find it her.

Teach your mom and sister how to shoot your BB gun

And of course, last but not least, watch awesome movies
...and then re-watch all the musical numbers and try to learn the choreography.
OR 
ask all the questions you couldn't ask during the movie about the different horcruxes, 
and who the Elder Wand really belonged to.

Oh, and I forgot about drinking.
Some fun cocktails are always in order during a girls weekend.
But since I had momentary lapse in blogger judgement, I didn't take a picture, or even get the recipes for our cocktails.
You can mix together white wine, pink lemonade, and Sprite and you'll have what we like to refer to as a Wine Spritzer Fritzer. 
Or, you can mix together something like club soda, some gin, raspberries, and maybe a lime too, and you'll have a Gin Ricky. 
Although I'm pretty sure I'm missing an ingredient for that one. 
Or two. 
It's fine, just Google it.

But either way, just remember, if you start to feel warm...you're drunk!

And that, ladies and gentleman, is how you have an awesome girls weekend.



4 comments:

  1. eating badly is always on my list every weekend. i'm weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loose stool bahahaha! That's freaking hilarious. But those lemon cupcakes look so good. Now I want to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have that bb gun! Miss Riss We need to see each other again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the ultimate girls weekend to me! And that is so funny that you thought you were drunk when you were getting warm!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine