photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WILW

It's that time of the week again!
Link up over at Little Daisy May

I'm loving that there's only 7 more days until Suppy comes home!


          I'm loving that at a House Oversight Committee hearing this week, Energy Secretary Steven Chu, graded himself "higher than an A-" on the handling of out of control gas prices.
Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up.

I'm loving that I don't have to go into work until 2 today...yay for sleeping in!...bummer for being off late though. You win some, you lose some I suppose

I'm loving Spring break.
Yeah, I still have to work and all that, but I've boycotted all homework this week cause dang it, I want a break!

I'm loving that the Suns are winning games these days

I'm loving being able to drive with the windows down

I'm loving Jason Aldean's new video
Love the song, love the vid, love the Aldean


What are you loving this Wednesday?! 



2 comments:

  1. All this country music is making me miss phx, and the original plans for country thunder this year. tear drops... on my guitar... ok ill stop now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for country thunder this year. tear drops... on my guitar... ok ill stop now.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine