photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, March 26, 2012

God and my Car

Get this...
My car horn is possessed.

It's true. 

A couple weeks ago I went to honk the horn and nothing came out. I kept honking and honking...silence.

BUT get this...
Just the other day I went to honk the horn... and it went off.

So here's what I'm thinking:

The first day I tried to honk and discovered it wasn't working was when the car in front of me was taking too long to GO after the light turned green.

The next time I needed to honk the horn was on my way to school when a car tried to pull out in front of me to make a left turn and (clearly) did not see me. So I laid on the horn to let him know he didn't have time to make a left and wah-lah..it worked.

After that I tried to honk at the person in front of me that was wasting my left turn arrow cause she was yackin' on the cellular device...silence.

So with that being said, my hypothesis is that the horn works when it needs to save someone from something serious like an accident or something, but does not work when I'm just being impatient and need Sir Tortoise in front of me to punch it cause I'm in a hurry.

However, tonight, as I was driving through a four way stop, a car came flying up on my left and didn't look like he had any intentions of stopping. He literally rolled into the middle of the intersection before deciding to stop.
Cause today was not a good day and I was feeling a bit on edge I laid on the horn, swore a little at him in my head, and even gave him the "what the heck are you doing?!" arm motion (which is big for me. I'm usually one of those drivers who plays deaf and dumb)... and the horn totally worked!

So this puts a bit of a wrench in my hypothesis, and might just mean that my horn is simply schizo and works sometimes and not others...which is sooo not as fun as thinking that God might having been living in my steering wheel and every time the horn went off was because it was divinely inspired.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little bummed out about it    


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine