photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To Carrie or not to Carrie

Carrie Underwood has this new song and new video, and I can't decide how I feel about it.

I think I love it.
But that Carrie Underwood, she's just so pretty, with an amazing voice, and...just so pretty that it makes me want to hate this video. 

But it really is a fun song, and her voice is amazeballs, and all her outfits are like, to die for, and she's just so pretty. 

So yeah, I think I hate this video.
Curse you Carrie Underwood and all your perfect-ness.

I shouldn't say that, actually. Don't curse Carrie Underwood! That's really mean, and then we would miss out on all the Carrie Underwood good-ness and her new CD coming out in May. 

So I think I love this video. And I think I still love Carrie Underwood no matter the fact that she represents a level of pretty that I could never mortally attain which really, is just not that fair. 

Yes. Final Answer is I love her new video. And I love her.
Go on guurl...


1 comment:

  1. Living in Tucson we get NOTHING worth while on the SINGLE country channel we have! I did not even know this song was out!! Gosh I miss good country! And yes she is beautiful and this video does leave for some mixed emotions! haha!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine