photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WILW

Happy Wednesday lovelies! Link up over at http://littledaisymay.blogspot.com/ 

I'm loving that as we speak (er, type?) I'm sitting on my patio enjoying the beautiful weather and gettin' my blog on.

I'm loving these:
 
Seriously, so delish.

I'm loving text messages like this:
Auge: Gunny's staring at me

...Followed by pictures like this:
Rissa: Hahahahahahaha!!! Gunny is SO cute!!!

I'm loving facebook posts like this:

I'm loving that I actually found the aforementioned CD's
ahhh, so funny...

I'm loving this show:
Katharine Mcphee is fabulous!

I'm loving the arrival of spring time, cause that means:
-Spring colors
-Spring training
-Spring flowers (helloooo growing season!)
-Oh-so-lovely weather
-Easter
-My wedding anniversary
-Did I mention Spring colors??

I'm loving what good company my dogs keep me while Suppy is away

I'm loving these:
Seriously, so delish. ...did I say that already??

What are you loving this Wednesday?!




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE smash too! I missed this weeks episode, so bummed, but I am totally addicted to the show! Glad the pups are keeping you company while Nate is gone. Let's do dinner soon k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe Gunny is adorable! :)

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I haven't given Smash a go yet but everyone I know is raving about it!! I need to try it out soon it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine