photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Bucket List 2013

These Summer Bucket Lists have been all over blogland...mostly like, a month ago or so, which makes me (per the usual) a little late to the party.
I had drafted a Summer Bucket List as early as May but I guess I never figured it warranted its own blog post. But then I saw everyone else posting their lists and quite frankly, I don't wanna be left out.
So I'm about to post my Summer Bucket List 2013 even though it's already July.
It's whatevs.
It's always freakin' hot in Arizona, so a late bucket list is OK right?

I've decided to define "summer" (for the purposes of this list) as May through Labor Day (September 2nd), since that's when the summer heat is at its peak; which means I still have a good two months to check things off.
So without further ado...

-Graduate with my Master's degree
Check out the post here

-Go camping at least twice
Check out the post here

-Watch fireworks on the 4th of July

-Hike Kinder Creek

-Make my own Happiness Project

-Get a blog design

-Lots of pool time

-Lots of grill time

-Try new summer smoothie recipes

-Try new summer cocktail recipes

-Go to at least two baseball games

-Go on at least two day trips to northern AZ
Check out one post here

-Re-organize and (potentially) redecorate guest room/office

-Read at least four books

-Get out of town (i.e. out of state)

-Go on a stay-cation 

-Rock some sweet summer sun dresses

-Take a picture like the one you'll find at the top of this post that I found on Google Images
(cute pic right? Oh so summer-y)

-See a concert

Let's call this list "dynamic," shall we? That way, in case I think of something I want to add to it tomorrow, or the next day, or the next week, I can.
And I will.
Cause I like lists like that.
And I like checking things off lists even more.
That, and plus I can't think of anything else to add right now and I really wanna go to bed.

Yay for summer time!

8 comments:

  1. Hey didn't you see a concert? T-Swifty? Love the list! I need to do this...you are well on your way of getting this all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just about right! I wish I wouldn't have read this at 9:30am. Now I will be restless the whole day just wanting to go home and enjoy summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have quite a list ahead of ya!! they all sound pretty fun too. If you decide to tackle blog design on your own, I am certainly no expert in any way but just messed around until i liked the way it looked (I am too cheap to buy one!) let me know, I would be happy to share what worked for me with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome list an I love the idea! I think I might try something similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an awesome list!! I need to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list, lady! If I ever get a chance to blog again I plan on making one of these :) or maybe it'll be too late since its already July! Where is time going?! Have a wonderful day :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent list! I feel like camping and concert-going are very summery activities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your list! some great ideas to add to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine