photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, May 27, 2013

You Know it's Summer in Arizona...

Memorial Day has often been referred to as the unofficial start of summer.

I got news...

It's been "summer" in Arizona for like, two months now.

You wanna know how I know it's summer in Arizona?

You're the only one at the archery range on a Sunday afternoon
(i.e., it's too freakin' hot to be hangin' out outside)

The roof is closed at Chase Field

You're parking priorities are now dictated by shade rather than proximity

Articles of clothing start coming off as soon as you get home from running errands

The dogs are wet

There's towels on my leather seats

...And an array of other things.

We're in for a hot one this year...I can feel it in mah bones!


5 comments:

  1. Oh lord.....that would be to hot for me! But I am jealous of those pups in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. Could you please inform indiana that its May and not October? Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya towels on the seat! And around the seat belt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how you live in that heat girlfriend!
    Time to move to Cali! ;D

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine