photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: Day 15


Day 15: A Day in the Life

Don't get your hopes up on this one folks. 
A day in the life of Carissa Townsend is far from riveting.

1.) Wake up between 6-7 (7:30 if I'm feeling suuuuper lazy)...with the help of Gunther

2.) Fight traffic all the way to downtown Phoenix and eventually arrive at work
I totally stole this picture from my co-workers' Instagram.
Evan, if ever you're reading this...don't be mad.
I'll pay you royalties.
In soda.
From the cafeteria.

3.) Check the email
 Clearly there are pressing issues at hand.
We take our Tuesday Trivia very seriously.

4.) Then it's cube life all day baby! 

5.) To-do's

6.) And last but not least...fight traffic all the way back to the east valley

My evenings vary from day to day - but tonight the hubs and I spent a gift card at Olive Garden for dinner, watched night #2 of the So You Think You Can Dance Premiere, and laughed at politically incorrect jokes and potentially insensitive ethnic impressions...courtesy of yours truly, my husband. But I feel like you're allowed to be politically incorrect at home when no one's around, right? 

Aaaand there you have it. 
Fascinating right?!


1 comment:

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine