photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Everyday in May: Moment in Your Day


Linking up with Jenni today for Day 9 of the Blog Everyday in May challenge.

Today's prompt is: A moment in your day

I went and got me a Master's degree today.
So you know, it was kind of a big moment.

You'll probably be hearing more about it later.
Cause I'm pretty pumped about it.
I'm allowed to brag when I graduate right?


6 comments:

  1. SOOOOO excited and proud of all of your hard work, late nights, and dedication!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! :) If you would like to go get me one of those degree things that would be awesome so that I don't have to spend the next 5 years in school! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! How exciting! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    Time for a party!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine