photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer Bucket List Progress

I figured with the arrival of August I'd check in and see how I'm doing with my summer bucket list.

Shall we?

-Graduate with my Master's degree
Check out the post here

-Go camping at least twice
Check out one post here

-Watch fireworks on the 4th of July
Check out the post here

-Hike Kinder Creek
Check out the post here

-Make my own Happiness Project

-Get a blog design

-Lots of pool time

-Lots of grill time

-Try new summer smoothie recipes

-Try new summer cocktail recipes

-Go to at least two baseball games

-Go on at least two day trips to northern AZ
Check out one post here

-Re-organize and (potentially) redecorate guest room/office

-Read at least four books

-Get out of town (i.e. out of state)
Check out posts here and here

-Go on a stay-cation 

-Rock some sweet summer sun dresses

-Take a picture like the one you'll find at the top of this post that I found on Google Images
(cute pic right? Oh so summer-y)

-See a concert
Check out the post here

While other bloggers are already counting down until Fall, I figure I'm gonna make the most of the 4(ish) weeks left of summer, and see what kind of a dent I can make in my list.

Here's to wrapping up summer time!



 photo townsend-sig_zpsd6f7a124.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I have a bom dot com smoothie recipe! And you know my book recommendations!! ;) xoxoxo PS LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a guest room that is supposed to also function as an office. Turns out when we don't have guests it is just the "catch all" room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot our blate on this bucket list....but I'm sure it's just your bad memory ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine