photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Cara Box Reveal

Cara Box

This is the second month I've participated in the Cara Box Exchange hosted by 
Kaitlyn from Wifessionals, and I'm loving it! 
Read more about the exchange HERE.

In honor of earth day, this month's theme was "Go Green."
And since I never really hopped on the "going green" bandwagon, this box was definitely a challenge for me. But nonetheless, just as fun!

This month I was paired with Sarah from To Be Mrs. Collier, whom I sent a package to. Go check out her blog now to see what she received! She is fabulous and I've loved getting to know her this month! She's going to go camping this summer for the first time, so stop by her blog and offer her your  little nuggets of camping wisdom =)

I was also paired up with the lovely Kendra from Adventures of Brad and Kendra, who sent a package to me.
And boy did she deliver.
-A handwritten card...in pink Chevron (love!)
-A reusable cup...perfect for my morning iced coffee during summer time
-A really neat glow-stick that doubles (triples?) as a glow-stick, a flashlight, and a whistle...I'll totally be using this during camping trips this summer!
-A cute headband
-A really cool wristlet that (I think) can be soaked, and then worn to keep you cool in hot weather...love the fabric!
-And last but not least......drum roll please.....
A diploma from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizadry!

Holy freakin' smokes, I won't even lie...I totally geeked out a little when I saw this.
In fact, it kinda made me wanna do one of these:

"Ooooooh it's a diploma!!! It's a diploma from Hogwarts!!"
And then Penny would be like, "You look beautiful" and I'd be like, "Of course I do I'm a wizard!!"

Kendra certainly did her homework, and discovered I included on my 30 Before 30 list (check it out HERE) that I intended to graduate from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry by the time I turned 30. And just when I thought that would never happen (considering it's a fictional school and everything)...BAM. I get this in the mail!
This means I will have TWO Master's degrees by the time next week is over...but that doesn't even really matter now, cause Master of Wizardry sounds way cooler and way more magical than anything Arizona State University can offer.

Kendra...you da bomb.com.
Thank you oh so very much for my box and my diploma! I loved all of it!

  




4 comments:

  1. Yay I'm glad you like it. I should have left a note about the fabric thing - it's a reversible coffee cozy. The elastic goes around the button then over your Starbucks cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW I like everything you got! I wonder if I should sign up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) Love what you got in your box...especially the hogwarts diploma!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine