photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blog Lovin'

Word on the street is Google Reader is going away. If we're being honest here, I don't really understand  the whole Google Reader/Blog Lovin' thing, but it looks like I'm gonna have to now. 

So, that being said...you should totes follow my blog on Blog Lovin by clicking this link:
  

...at least that's what Blog Lovin' told me to do. 
If not, (I think) I put the follow button on my sidebar and you can grab it there. 

If you're a Blog Lovin' user, comment or email me with your favorite things/features about using it so I can learn to love it...like so many of you already do!

Love ya, mean it, ciao! 

3 comments:

  1. I've always used Bloglovin. It's the best! I find it's the easiest way to keep up with the blogs I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog... And I also heard about this! Although i'm on Bloglovin, I have yet to really use it... Looks like I may need to now!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine