photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Saturday, February 2, 2013

B-B-Button

I dare say...I think I figured out how to make a button for my blog!
It's been a long time comin' cause every time I google
"how to make a button for your blog,"
 all the directions are really lengthy and start talking about html and stuff I don't understand, and
blah blah blah and my eyes glaze over and I'm like,
"that's it. This will never happen for me."
But I found some relatively simple instructions tonight and
BAM!
...my button has been created!
What do you think?!
 photo d3f82bcb-2ef9-4d70-a474-b71d2e7dc2b3_zpscc0f8dc3.jpg
I feel kinda bad that Maycee was left out, but seriously...how funny is this picture?!
SO, since other cool bloggers have a plethora of button options I think I might make another...including Maycee...or maybe myself for that matter.
Although, Maycee and Gunther are way cuter than me...so we'll see.

So, if you feel so inclined, feel free to grab a button! Cause I'm pretty proud of myself for
gettin' er done.
OR
if you feel so inclined...also feel free to let me know if you tried to grab a button and it didn't work.
Cause there's certainly a possibility I screwed it up.
More often than not, I usually screw things up.

But for now, I'm gonna act like I did it right and do a bit of a happy dance!

4 comments:

  1. YUUUUUSSSS!!! Now I can have your button :) And you can have mine too :) xoxo This photo of gunny is seriously hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And you have to let me know how you do it..because I had someone make mine and I do not know how lady!!! I am gonna add you on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha LOVE your button! It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! You have not lost a follower here! I would love to swap buttons with you! I adore following your little corner of the internet! Please let me know if you are interested and we can swap asap! PS- Your button is precious! It is just as good as those Momma's with their babies on buttons. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine