photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Trying a new link-up today over at Lauren's blog for Fill in the Blank Friday!
1.  Today is a good day because: I get to have breakfast with the one and only Charlene Book!


2.   The best thing I did all week was: Find out that Nate and I actually get a tax refund. I'm serious...highlight of my week!


3.  The current weather is: LESS than 90 degrees. Which is always good in my book in early April in AZ 


4. The best thing about spring is: Spring Training!


5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is: Not gonna lie, haven't even paid attention to spring fashion trends at this point...


6. A person who made me smile this week was: my friends and classmates Sarahita and Stephanie always make me smile..the class we have to sit through every Tuesday night is less than stellar, we have a 20 page paper and power point presentation due Tuesday, but we still managed to make Stephanie laugh so hard she started to cry during class!...and that's what I call makin' lemonade! 


7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was: All the Easter candy that's now on sale. It always tastes better when it's 75% off right?!
..it's a jelly bean buffet at work!

2 comments:

  1. Discount candy = the best kind :)
    Thanks for the visit/comment to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your friday post!!!! Excited for tax refunds are the best! Left ya some blog love! (titled 7x7 post) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine