photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Must Have's

So this is probably one of the most unoriginal posts ever...but clearly it hasn't stopped me from posting anyway.

Here's a list of my must have items for the winter season and colder weather!

Hemp Hand Protector
Check out this Flavor of the Week

St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub
Best to slough off dead, dry, winter skin to feel new and improved! Bonus points for doubling as a facial exfoliater too!

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze
Hint: Exfoliate with St. Ives (above), moisturize with your favorite lotion, then bronze! Quick fix for winter whiteness! 

Boots
Never had a pair until this season...totally diggin' 'em

Scarves
Must Have.
Totally obsessed.

Kleenex Cool Touch
With cold and flu season going around these Kleenex literally feel cool on your nose. And I love them. And I think they're cool. And I find excuses to blow my nose in them.

And there you have it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine