photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Flavor of the Week

It's that time of year again. With winter and the cold upon us, I don't know about you but for me that usually means dry hands. Which is why my flavor of the week is:
Hemp Hand Protector
From the Body Shop


Flavor of the "WEEK" may be a bit misleading on this one, cause I've used this stuff for years and I absolutely swear by it. My hands get really dry working in the pharmacy and washing them all the time, so in the winter the cold weather makes it even worse (i.e. dry, cracked, bleeding hands...ouchie). Nate uses it too! His hands get 10x worse than mine and this is the only thing that actually heals the severe dry skin.

I put it on every night at bedtime, cause it's REALLY thick and leaves your hands pretty greasy for a little bit. So I put it on right before I go to bed and let it soak in without having to worry about using my hands for anything. I'll warn you ahead of time...it doesn't smell pretty. It doesn't stink, or smell bad by any means, but it's not meant to smell fancy-like flowers or fresh linens, or fairy lily's or anything awesomely fragrant like that. But it certainly gets the job done, and when my hands are cracked and painful, that's all I care about! Which is why it is my Flavor of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine