photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Spoiler Alert!


So who else is TOTALLY BUMMED that So You Think You Can Dance season 8 is over??


Who else is TOTALLY PUMPED Melanie won?!?
I AM!

This girl is seriously amazing! Like, I wish we could be friends and hang out all the time. Her dances every week were nothing less than magical and every time I watched her numbers, I was totally transfixed in the tv...I'm pretty sure Nate has been feeling neglected every Wednesday night since the begining of the summer...oopsie! 
These are a few of my absolute FAV's of hers!

#1 of course, was her first performace of the season with Marko...unforgettable!!










I should probably stop, I could seriously post all her performances of the season.

Next question, who else thought Miranda should've lasted WAY longer?? I feel bad for her, cause I think she got a stinky partner, which is why she got eliminated so early. Bummer. Just had to get that off my chest.


And lastly, my second favorite girl in the competition was Caitlynn. She had some pretty uh-mazing numbers too! Here are two of my favorites of hers.




When I say I could go on and on, I mean it quite literally. That's what I looooove about this show. ALL the dancers are so astonishingly talented and this season was no disappointment. Nate makes fun of me cause after every episode I sit my self down in front of the tubes (youtbe, that is) and watch all my favorite routines over and over again. He's like, "didn't you just watch this?" I'm like, yeah, so??
I'm so pumped for Melanie and I'm so glad she won, but I'm so bummed the season is over...but on the bright side of things...

Who's pumped for Glee in the fall?!?
Meeeeeeeeee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine