photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sleep Tight

Last night Nate and I had this argument:

"Seriously, scoot OVER!"
"I AM over! Where else do you want me to go??"
"You seriously sleep like, right in the middle of the bed!"
"Clearly I am not laying directly in the middle of this bed, does it look like I'm laying in the middle here??"

and so on and so forth.

Did I mention we sleep in a king size bed??

I know, we're pretty ridiculous...I'm working on it though. What can I say, I'm a 60/40 kinda girl, a sprawler, if you will. Occasionally it's more like 70/30 when I sneak Gunny up on the bed after Nate falls asleep, then we need a little more room for snuggle time. 

In my defense though, Nate can be pretty dramatic sometimes.
I obviously wasn't laying right in the middle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine