photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Confessions

I'm gonna break this down Usher style for you.
After some careful observation, and maybe some mocking by others at my expense...
These are my confessions.

I, Carissa Townsend, am THAT person that slows down when there's construction cones in the street. I don't care if it's an actual construction zone, or if "workers are present," I"m always afraid I won't be able to decipher which way the cones are leading me to, and therefore, feel the need to slow down. Also, I have terrible depth perception and fear sideswiping a cone and/or barricade one of these days.
Call me crazy.


I, Carissa Townsend, am your stereotypical Arizona driver. That's right, I'm THAT person that drives slow in the rain.
I just get a terrible mental image of me skidding atop the water and hydroplaning to my death right off the loop 202 interchange.
...eesh.

Yes, I am THAT person that listens to their favorite song on repeat. I get so much flack for this from Nate, but whatev. If i like a song, I'll listen to it over and over again until my little heart's content. 
So there.

I might confess to you my unhealthy constant desire for sweets and my inability to control their portions...but I think we've already opened up that can of worms.

It's true, I am THAT person that is willing to sacrifice comfort for some quality snuggle time with the pooches at bed time.

Yes, the toilet paper must roll over the top, NOT out the bottom. 

After we've turned the lights out for bed and I remember one last thought I need to mention before Nate drifts off to sleep, I'm THAT person that starts off the conversation with,
"Are you asleep?" 
Here's your sign.

Lastly, and probably most embarrassingly (is that a word?),
I am THAT girl that travels to the bathroom in pairs. It pains me to say, but this is especially true even when camping.
"Tyah, where ya goin?!"
"Gonna go use the potty bucket."
"Oh cool! I'll go with you so I don't have to go by myself later on..."

There. I said it all. Chances are if it's something that's annoying or doesn't make much sense, why yes, I am THAT person. 

4 comments:

  1. I DEFINITELY love this post!! I also drive super slow around constructions zones in fear of hitting a cone... or a person lol

    I also HAVE to have the t-p roll over the TOP. and I tend to fix other peoples... that's probably really weird.

    And I think its COMPLETELY acceptable to pee with a partner.

    haha your cute and I LOVE your blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH!!!!! glad to know we are T-Pee Over-The-Top-Roller-Twins! HAHAHA! oh man and yes we can pee in pairs!! Potty bucket in the neck of the woods or the stalls at Olive Garden :)

    Over-indulgence in portion size is completeeeeeLy normal... at least thats what I tell myself so I can sleep at night lol. Breadsticks?? Cookies?? Chocolate?!? pft whatev!

    LOVE YOU!!! and love your funny posts :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I ALWAYS get on Matt's case when it comes to the toilet paper! I can't stand it when in rolls under and not over. He doesn't get it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine