photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WILW

What I'm loving Wednesday!
Check out the link up HERE

I'm loving that my sister pulled double duty today in family good deeds: 
1.) Picked up my mom from the airport
2.) Rescued her furbaby niece and nephew (ahem, Maycee and Gunny) from my house while I was at work so they didn't have to be in their kennels all day...like some sort of caged animals right? 
Bonus points for you today Audrey =)

I'm loving that my mom is back in town from her Seattle excursion

I'm loving that today is leap day! 

I love when I label the dogs' food bags to take to grandma's house and they read "Mace" and "Guns"...heheh

I'm loving that my dear friend Kristy and her husband will be in AZ in April...woop woop!

I'm loving this:
 ...And there you have it folks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine