photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Confess Your Unpopular Opinion

So every now and then there's some fun hashtags that get to trending on Twitter and "confess your unpopular opinion" is one of them. I'm always tempted to join in the fun but on Twitter, I feel a little silly when I tweet things out because I feel like I'm just talking to nobody. I'm on Twitter probably more than any other social media platform but it's mostly just to read things, get news, and laugh at college football memes. I don't necessarily do the tweeting, I just read all the tweets. I'm like a Twitter creeper, I guess. But anyway, as soon as I feel like it's too weird to join in on the Twitter fun I remember hey, that's what you have a blog for!  So, in today's edition of T is for Townsend I'm about to confess my unpopular opinions. Get ready.

1.) Beyonce is not that cool.
I probably shouldn't have started out with this one because it sounds so harsh (and might bring me death threats) but I'm just not impressed with Beyonce.

2.) Avocados aren't that good.
I've actually never said this one out loud before so it feels good to finally get this one off my chest. I will eat guacamole until the cows come home but a plain jane avocado just doesn't do it for me.

3.) Avatar was stupid.
Like, the movie.

4.) I think it's weird when famous people die and regular people are like, really emotionally affected by it as if they really knew that person.

5.) A hotdog is not a sandwich.
I actually thought this was the general consensus but my coworkers and I got in a fight about it recently and I was the only one who said no, a hotdog is not in fact a sandwich.

6.) Speaking of hotdogs, they're better when they're burned.

7.) I don't like Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

8.) Women's bathing suits get smaller and smaller every year and I'm not about that life. I just want full coverage bottoms is that too much to ask?

9.) Golf is not a sport.
It's a skill. But not a sport.

10.) The Prisoner of Azkaban was the best Harry Potter book.

11.) I don't understand why everyone hates Nickleback.
I didn't think they were that bad.

12.) Hard copy books > ebooks

What are your unpopular opinions?!

 photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png

4 comments:

  1. I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH ABOUT 6, burnt is best. 7 and 12 I'm right there with you. Ive also always wondered about 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar? Really Rissa? Who are you and what have you done with my daughter!!! I don't even know what a Nickelback is, or was? And it's an E book for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I COMPLETELY, 100% agree with #1.
    I am going to pretend that I didn’t read #2...as an EO lover of both guacamole and avocado reading this one stung a little. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Melissa...not sure why my name didn’t appear.

      Delete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine