photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mamma Mia

In order to get the full effect of this post, you should think about listening to the video below as you read...Ooo I'm excited for you!


Last weekend I had the pleasure of going with my mom and sister to see live and on stage...drum-roll please......
Mamma Mia!

And let me tell you, in all its cheesy musical glory, was uh-mazing! I saw the movie version a couple summers ago when it came out with Meryl Streep and Amanda Seyfried and LOVED it!...My mom might have loved it even more than me... you should ask her how many times she saw it in the theatre. 


Mamma Mia, here I go again...

Super trouper, beams are gonna blind me (soo-poo-pah troup-oop-pah)...

Water-loo, couldn't escape if I wanted to...

You are the dancing queen, feel the beat of the tambourine... 

Take a chance on me (take a chance take a chance take-a-take-a chance chance)


And I don't care what anyone says...Abba songs are the shiz!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine