photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, July 8, 2018

June: A Blog Post

Hello,

I hope this blog post finds you well. Please find below, June things in list(ish) form because I'm having difficulty finding a good way to start out, and complete this post. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
T is for Townsend

Baseball
At: Friday's Front Row (first timer sitting at a patio table!)
For: Sarah's sister Erica's birthday (Hiiii Sarah and Erica!)

Baby shower
For: Brianna's baby Carsyn coming soon to a world near you (i.e. this one)
Prizes won: None. Turns out I am not good at baby shower games and also need to pay closer attention to the directions included in the invitation.
Yay blog friends having babies!

Father's Day
For: Fathers (although we only celebrated mine I dunno what you all did for Father's day)
Gifts received: a mini foosball table and a t-shirt that reads "Thermostat Police" because what dad isn't overly protective of the thermostat and has a borderline coniption when you adjust it by two degrees? 
He's smiling because the accuracy is hitting him hard.

Birthday
Who: Nathan Townsend
Celebration had: sleeping (graveyards, man) and birthday dinner at Macayo's
Rounds of ammo received: 1,000
Please enjoy this time lapse of the birthday boy:
Same Nate, bigger fish.

Weekend Getaway
Where: Cottonwood (We love small desert towns)
What: Wine tasting
Attire: Matching shirts that read "Drinks well with others." Is there a festival going on, you might ask? No. Is this a bachelorette party, perhaps? No. Do we just like to wear matching shirts for the hell of it? Yes. Yes we do. 

Weather
Temperature: HAWT
Solution for said temperatures: umbrella hats and spray fans...my coworkers and I are the best damn looking team you've ever seen don't lie to yourself

Other June Notables:
Paul Goldschmidt was awoken from his apparent slumber and won NL Player of the Month for June. He hit like .999 with a bajillion home runs and hundreds of RBI's. If you're asking yourself, "that's not actually possible right?" I'm here to tell you it is because Goldy is America's First Baseman and he is not bound by your mathematics.  

The Suns drafted Deandre Ayton as the NUMBER ONE pick in the draft and it really feels like maybe just maybe possibly maybe the pendulum is swinging our way now. Life has been rough as a Suns fan sometimes

My house got painted. Not by my own accord but rather, mandated by my communist HOA who thinks they can just send me a letter in the mail all willy nilly and require me to spend a bunch of money and paint my house. Last I checked this is America and we're a free people and this is a violation of my rights. (I understand that's not how this works but it's just really what I feel in my heart so let me have this one mmk?). Also, please look at how cute my dog is:

We're a week into July but my OCD tells me I can't blog July things until I recap June things so if you're still reading this - thank you for your patience as I try and fail to post monthly recaps on time. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
 photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine