photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Ornament Swap

Photobucket
This holiday season I decided to participate in an ornament swap...cause I'm never one to miss a blog swap.
Or Christmas-y things.
Or the chance to use the word "swap" twice in one sentence.
I was paired with the lovely Lauren from For it is by Grace. Check her out here!
Lauren is a die-hard Ole Miss fan and if it weren't so hard to find Ole Miss Christmas ornaments in ARIZONA, I probably would've gone that route. And if I weren't such a procrastinator I probably would've been on top of things and found one online and ordered it ahead of time.
But that didn't happen.
But hopefully she likes her ornaments anyway!
I must say, Lauren was totally on point with the ornaments she sent me:
Adorable multi-colored Christmas tree:

And my most favorite, a monogrammed T...cause T is for Townsend =)
They both look pretty dang good on my tree, if I do say so myself!

I had so much fun swapping ornaments with Lauren, thank you so much! 
And I'm so glad our lovely hosts Julie and Megan decided to put this on!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love that tree ornament! I saw it on Pinterest & want to make it for our tree :) very cute & fun! Definitely participating in this next year :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are enjoying them!!

    I love mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine