photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pooches and Photos

The pups are pretty pumped today because they got new collars; red, white, and blue and ready for summer!


These new gems are courtesy of their grammie...my mom that is. See, after I got married a couple years ago and flew the coup, my mother decided she needed a new hobby to help alleviate her empty nest syndrome and decided to take up sewing. She's pretty impressive. 

She made me this cool case for my itouch

These snazzy cafe curtains for my bathroom

and my most favorite to date, these fabulous valances for my kitchen

In fact, she has her own website now selling the above-mentioned dog collars and you can check it out here:


If you are, or know anyone that is a dog owner you should take a gander! She's got tons of neat collars, leashes, and other fun stuff for your pooches!

Speaking of my mother...today we were discussing how many photos we each had in our computers when she laid this one on me:
"Actually, you probably do have more pictures than me cause, well, you're a photo slut."
I love you too mother.
Quit drinkin' the haterade would ya?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine