photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Weekend in Numbers

...Because the easiest way to recap your weekend is to quantify it.

Number of goodbye's I said...nay, number of "see you later's" I said: One
I hate goodbye's. I much prefer "later man." So that's what I said to our good friend Abel who is headed overseas with the Marine's for a deployment.
See you soon man!

Number of Tone it Up Nutrition Plans I purchased: One
Number of pages I printed at my parents house to print said Nutrition Plan: 191 

Number of Ink cartridges I had to replace while printing 191 pages: Two

Number of stink-eyes my Dad gave me while using up two ink cartridges and 191 pages worth of his supplies: probably a bunch

Number of times I told Nate to go shower after he got home from fishing all weekend (cause, pew!): Six-ish

Number of credit cards paid off: One

Number of credit cards paid off in 2014: Two (woop woop!)

Number of loads of laundry I did: Seven

Number of new laundry products I bought because I can't get my towels to smell good after washing and drying them: Three
Does anyone else have an issue with this??

Number, between one and ten, at which I would rate these bad boys:
Eleven
Go drink one. Now.

Number of tickets to the first Diamondbacks spring training game Nate surprised me with for my birthday: Two 
The Diamondbacks had my birthday written on their calendar and must've decided to open their spring training schedule on that day as their gift to me.
I just know it.

And that's about all the number crunching I have for this weekend. And by "crunching" I really mean just counting. If I actually had to number crunch for a blog post...there wouldn't be a blog post. But counting, I can handle that.

Happy Monday friends!

 photo townsend-sig_zpsd6f7a124.jpg

13 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I love your weekend. I will have to go give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I will have to try the mango-ritas, I've had the strawberry and they are good! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smelly towels--I bet you have a front loading washer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe it or not, I don't =( . I've been loading up on the fabric softener though and I think it's helping, lol

      Delete
  4. Loves this! So proud of you for getting that tone it up nutrition plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheese and rice, you printed it?! I bet your dad did give a stink eye or two, haha. Too funny! Also, big congrats on paying off those credit cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Tone It Up Plan! And hahaha I get the same stink eye from my dad. He actually commented the last time I was home that every time I come, the printer ink goes. Whoopsies. I hope that you love the plan as much as I do. Their online community is GREAT, too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been to Spring Training once, but it was SO MUCH FUN! I'm so jealous that you're going!
    Good job at paying off TWO credit cards! That's a big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE tell me what you think about the tone it up plan - because i REALLY want to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the issues with the towels too. Yuck. I have been dying to try the mang-o-ritas! The staw-ber-itas are delicious so I can only imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number of cc paid off!!! Woo! You go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that mango rita!!!!!!

    Yay for having two cc's paid off this year already!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine