photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Friday, March 22, 2013

H54F

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Oh High Five for Friday, how I've missed you!
Linking up with Lauren today over at From My Grey Desk, for my top five things from this week!

1.) Thursday was my dear friend Abel's birthday...who's wife just happens to be one of my bff's. In fact, you can check her out over at Humble Haro Abode
See, my hubs and her hubs (Abel, that is) became man-friends when they were just knee-high to a grasshopper.
Then I met Abel
Then in High School, Abel met Tyah.
Then I met Tyah.
Then we became bff's.
Then we were all in each other's weddings.
How presh.
Happy Birthday Abel!

2.) I found this Twitter account this week
...and it has quickly become one of my favs.
If you like funny things, you'll love having these one-liners in your Twitter feed.
Hilair.
Although, I probably shouldn't be telling you all about it, that way I can crack funny jokes and puns and you all would think I'm the really funny one.
Just kidding.
That'd be plagiarism...and I've read enough syllabi on academic integrity in my day to know that that's a no-no.

3.) Suns beat Lakers...in blow-out fashion
I know, bummer, right Kobe?
#sorryimnotsorry

4.) New season of Dancing with the Stars started this week too
Team Aly all the way...

5.) This meme:
ahh political humor. I just can't get enough.

Happy Friday folks!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha love that twitter!! and so sweet that you and your husband have bff married friends! love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just reading this..blog friend fail right there!!!! Love the wedding pics....and that twitter..too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mobile comment didnt post! darn! Well what I said wasssss. I LOVE YOU RISSA!!! and holy old high school photos that sort of scare me!! But I am so blessed to have such wonderful life long best friends! The Original Quad, there's no changin' how special that will always be!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine