photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sunshine Award: The Magic Number is 11

One of my good bloggy friends Amanda, over at Voyage of the MeeMee nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award this week.
Well feed me garlic and call me stinky, I never win anything! 
Thanks Amanda, you're the bomb.com. Now everyone go check her out before we continue. I'll wait here.......

Good, now, there's a bunch of rules to this, things like, write 11 random things about you, answer 11 questions posed to you, but because I'm lazy and I'm starting this post out suuuuper late, hopefully she won't be mad at me if I don't type them all out here...we can still be friends, right?!

11 Random Facts:

1.) People never believe me when I tell them I'm 26.
The guy with Cox last week told me I sounded "just like a little baby" over the phone.
Ummmm, what??

2.) I'd rather be hot than cold
...I'm an Arizona native, so this one might not be such a "random" fact.

3.) I've interned for a United States Congressmen before
...in their District Office, not in DC.
I shouldn't have told you that, it sounds way fancier if I were to have been in DC.

4.) I love burned hot dogs

5.) I can't read a blog and have a GIF blinking anywhere in my peripheral. Way too distracting.

6.) I got stuck in traffic once and had to pee so bad that I ended up peeing in an empty baking dish in the back seat of my friends car. It was actually pretty impressive.
There's no denying when nature calls. 

7.) I like to watch C-Span

8.) Dairy makes my sinuses terribly congested, but I'll never turn down a bowl (or bowls, plural) of 
mac n' cheese. Or spinach ravioli from Costco.

9.) I thought Twilight was stupid.

10.) I still think fart jokes are funny.

11.) My husband things I drink too much wine.

---------------------------

Amanda's questions for me:

1.) If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Omg, that's a lot of pressure.
Anything George Strait. Is that close enough to 'one song?' 

2.) How many hours a day do you spend doing blog related stuff?
If "blog related" counts as staring at a blank computer screen trying to think of something to write about, I'd say roughly 4ish.
But if I'm trying to find GIFs you can probably double that time. 

3.) If you could have any super hero power, what would it be?
Easy, to be able to wish for any super power in the entire world, at any point in time, and have it be granted to me. 
Or, be able to shoot spaghetti out of my finger tips, a la Dane Cook.

4.) Are you a morning person, afternoon person, or night person?
I'm probably a night person in reality. I really really wish I was a morning person, but we all know that getting out of bed is the hardest part of the day.

5.) How much wood would a wood chuck chuck...screw it, you get a free pass here. 
Yesssss.

6.) What is your current favorite TV show? 
Big Bang Theory all day errrr day!!! 
Bazinga!!!

7.) Are you left or right handed?
Right handed. 
Although, if we're doing gymnastics I'm definitely a lefty. But if we're throwing a softball, I'm a righty.
So, maybe I'm ambidextrous?

8.) What is your favorite smell?
Really, Amanda? My favorite smell? You're gonna make me pick a favorite smell in the entire world? 
I thought we were friends, quit throwing me all these hardballs. ...
How about rain. Or fresh cut grass. Or Sharpees. Or those trees that bloom in the summer time with the fuzzy yellow blossoms that fall all over the place and make a such a mess but smell oh-so good? Or my own personal musk, how about that?

9.) Do you ever talk to yourself?
Absolutely. 
Especially when I shop. I loooove to shop by myself and then just casually chat with myself all afternoon, verbalizing my own thoughts right as I think them. ...It sounds like I'm joking, but I'm not. Try it. You won't regret it.

10.) What is your favorite quote?
If y'aint first, yer last.
Or anything Dumbledore said.

11.) Who/what makes you smile like no one/nothing else can?
Jesus.
Macaroni and cheese.
Harry Potter.
My dogs.
My pink BB gun.
Baseball.
The snooze button.
Pickles.
I should probably add my husband for good measure.
...and so on and so forth.

Thanks Amanda for the blog love!


 photo townsend-sig_zpsd6f7a124.jpg

9 comments:

  1. you are possibly the only person I have ever seen look good in a yellow dress!! also, that pee story made my morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahah... you peed in a dish... in a car... now I love ya even MORE!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love burnt hot dogs too...especially over a campfire...delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once was stuck in traffic and peed in a contruction cone in the car. I also think Twilight is stupid and burned is the only way to eat a hot dog! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I just found your blog and don't know how we haven't "met" yet. I think we're twins. Like seriously, Dumbledore is so wise, George Strait on repeat, and I get carded every.where. People think I'm like, 19. Plus, peeing in a dish? That takes some real talent! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like maybe Dumbledore and George Strait should get together, Dumbledore will write a bunch of song lyrics, and George will put them to music, and then it would be like, musical magic. Literally ;) ...I'm glad you found me!! I'm on my way over to check you out!...your blog that is, not you, that might be creepy considering we just "met" ;) hahaha

      Delete
  6. i stumbled on your blog. saw the nene gif and realized we should probably be friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the armpit picture!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine