photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I had a little bit of an out-of-body-experience today.
I was productive.
I cleaned my house.
All day.
I kept telling Nate tonight over and over, "I looooove the feeling of a clean house."
I really should do it more often.
I cleaned every room in the house, both bathrooms, vacuumed, dusted, did laundry, dishes, changed every Scentsy warmer so the house smells DELISH, emptied trash cans, changed sheets, and so on and so forth. You name it, I did it. I even Swiffer Wet-jetted the tile floors...I know right? I did have motivation for my cleaning quest today though, cause let's be honest, I wouldn't just do this for no good reason! 
The time has come to decorate for Christmas! And you can't put up Christmas decorations with a dirty house right? So I wanted to clean it up from top to bottom so I could put up decorations and then relax and enjoy my home instead of looking at everything that needs to be cleaned or put away!
Let the decorating begin!
Can you guess which one is Nathan's? 
 Hey guess what?!

Even Nate is getting in the Christmas spirit...tonight he was singing his own rendition of "Gunther Got Ran Over by a Reindeer."

Yeah...we're working on that.

21 days 'til Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. awww I LOVE your decorations!!!! I need to come visit and oo and awww over them in person! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine