photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh Hey...

Ok so this blogging just once a week thing is getting old, right? Especially when I'm trying to recap my Dallas trip. BUT this has been a BUSY month over here in the Townsend household, and it's about to get even busier. I even made a little list thingy to prove it:

See? Busy.
Yes, Halloween is spelled wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to go back and edit on the freakin' app thing I was using for this. If you didn't notice the spelling error, pretend I didn't just say all that.
Anyway, I was hoping to finish Dallas this week, but I can't make any promises. My sister gets married on FRIDAY (woop woop!) and there's a crap-ton to still do before then.
So I may see you blog peeps later this week, I may not.
Either way, have a fantastic Monday, mmk?!


 photo townsend-sig_zpsd6f7a124.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Can we add Mosby visiting?! Oh how I wish I was!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer hunt sounds so much fun!! I hope he gets a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya az blogger ! I love finding az bloggers i dont find very many !

    id love to follow each other

    m
    @
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha girl I spell things wrong all the time! ;)
    and uh DANG you have a BUSY month - fo'serious

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel way to busy for this blogging stuff lately too, must be something in the air!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine