photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Monday, March 5, 2012

Snapshot Sunday

I do realize I am posting my snapshot Sunday...on Monday; but nonetheless, I still wanted to post it.

So there.

For some reason the weekend just gets away from me and I never get it posted on Sunday. I'm thinking it may be because my weeks worth of procrastination all culminates on Sunday and suddenly I have homework due tomorrow. I'm sure I've said it a hundred times...but I'm working on that...

So without further ado, my week in review!

My research paper and presentation is done. Finito. Finished. Kaput. And I'm pretty sure I weigh 10 lbs. less from the weight of this thing being lifted off my shoulders!
Yay me!

Nate packed (and left) for his little get-away (though I'm sure he would hardly call it a get-away) and it looked like the Army threw up in my living room.

Though he didn't leave without first doing a little decorating.
And I know what you're thinking, but don't be alarmed...

...You can totally still see through the peep-hole, so it's all good.

Last weekend was my birthday, but quite frankly, it came at the wrong time this year. Nate had drill Friday-Sunday, I was finishing up my intensive Econ class Friday-Sunday, my mom was out of town, I had 2 MONDO assignments due Monday and Tuesday so I really just couldn't get excited for it this year with everything going on and I ended up not doing anything for it.
BUT, then I hung out with Charlene on Sunday cause I hadn't seen her in at least a month-ish (which should be a crime, by the way), and she surprised me with my own little chocolate birthday cake, a gift certificate for a massage, a bag full of Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, and the sweetest card ever that I totally read every morning now and it gets me pumped up for the day.
ON TOP of all that she found this bad boy for me too:  
Seriously?? (Those of you that don't know, Charlene and I have a pet name for each other: it's POOKIE) 
Thanks to Pook she totally turned around my bad birthday ju-ju this year and made it oh-so-special. 
I love that Pookie. I really do.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My thought was if I were knocking on the door would Nate still have his gun up and ready to shoot?!?! Cause I feel like I might lose my eyeball... or my head! haha!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine