photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for the first time for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that pitchers and catchers report for spring training this week. Totes looking forward to the Dbacks season!

I'm loving this Honey Vanilla Chamomile Tea from Celestial Seasonings. So yum and so relaxing!

I'm loving this new link-up =)

I'm loving that my birthday is this weekend...even though I'll be sitting in class all day. Can't win em' all I suppose

I'm loving the new Starbucks that went in down the street from my house that is only a drive-thru and/or patio seating...I've never seen one like that before, but with this beautiful weather we're having, and it's convenient location on my way to work...I'm totally diggin' it. Ask me again when it's 115 degrees outside this summer.

I'm loving the research I'm finding for the humungo paper I have to write by Tuesday...I am, however, not loving actually writing it and having no time to write it in...but I don't think this post is for things we don't like, so I'll stop there

I'm loving that after I filled out my required "plan of study" for grad school this week I realized that I can be done by next Spring. Yay-uh!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine