photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heard it Through the Grapevine

Word on the street is...my husband reads my blog. AND...he thinks I'm funny.
That's right, my mother-in-law let the beans slip that Nate actually reads my blog. She told me how they were talking about it at lunch one day at work, and Nate said that he reads it, and thinks it's funny, and sometimes wants to laugh out loud. But he can't let me know that he thinks it's funny because according to Nathan, then I would start thinking that I'm actually funny, and I suppose he just can't give me that satisfaction in life.

Victory.

Do you smell that?...that's the smell of victory my friends, because you see, it has become my life's work to make Nate laugh. Not laugh AT me, which happens more often than not, but laugh because he thinks something I did or said or wrote was funny. Cause Nate, well he's pretty hilarious. So when I can make Nate laugh I feel like the funniest person in the world. So thanks Sherri, for outing Nate because if it weren't for that little tidbit of information I wouldn't be able to sit here and rub it in and write a post about how my husband reads my blog and thinks it's funny. 

I kinda wanna pull a Sandra Bullock right now and do one of these:
"You think I'm fuuuuuuny..."

4 comments:

  1. HAHAH!! and the Miss Congeniality clip tops it off PERFECTLY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! I laugh all the time at your blog...love it! This one, my dear, just might take the cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Kate!...I think you should totally start a blog!

    Thanks Ashley!!...ahem...I haven't seen any posts from you in a while =) hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine