photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flavor of the Week

Ok, so I need to be calm and gather my thoughts right now, because I'm getting really really excited just thinking about my new flavor of the week! And I'm totally cheating because I have TWO new flavors of the week right now and I am so dang pumped about both of them!
Flavor of the week #1
(I was totally gonna give a shout-out to my wildcat friends Abel and Tyah down in Tuscon for this one, but I decided against it because, quite frankly, I can dish out but I really can't take it)
SUN DEVIL FOOTBALL
 ...is back!! And lookin' pretty sharp with the new uniforms might I add! 

 I found this video floating around on facebook and thought it was totally appropriate for my flavor of the week.



Give 'em hell devils!

Flavor of the week #2
iStudiez Pro
I found this app browsing the app store on my itouch last week and it is officially my new obsession! If you are a student I suggest you spend the $2.99 on this app: you will be glad you did! I've been looking for a "digital planner" for a while now, something besides the simple calendar app that comes standard on any itouch/iphone etc. I wanted one place to organize my classes, homework and readings, school info, and anything else I might need during grad school, since I've been out of school for a while now and am having a hard time multi-tasking my 2, count 'em 2 classes...lame I know, I'm trying to get back into my groove. Anyway, this app has all of that! There are a few different "views" you can utilize the app in: today's tasks, calendar, assignments, and planner views. In the planner view there's a place to break down your semesters, put in your classes, all your instructor's info, school holidays, and more. I like the calendar view too because underneath the actual calendar, it lists the tasks/assignments/events for that particular date you've selected, so you can see all of it at a glance. It will also sync with google calendar and your regular standard calendar app on your device (if you use it).

(totally not my classes...I'm not smart enough for biology and anatomy! Thanks Google images!)

 Anyway, I'm starting to get long winded about this thing...can you tell I was excited for it?!
 Bottom line: iStudiez Pro=student's best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine