photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Thursday Five Vol. 3

An Inspiration
Taylor Alison Swift.
Because I just got done watching folklore: the long pond studio sessions, and if this album didn't blow me away before it surely does now. I LOVE listening to Taylor talk about her songwriting and her ideas and how everything comes to be and just - HER MIND. If I had an ounce of the creativity she does...

A Recommendation
Besides folklore: the long pond studio sessions? Ok how about this recipe for Classic Sweet Potato Casserole. I make it every year for Thanksgiving because 1.) it is delicious, 2.) it has a very short ingredients list, and 3.) it is easy to make - all of which are prerequisites for me to even consider following a receipt. 

A Laugh
A Song
Bad Vibrations by Jesper Jenset. A song about bad vibrations but in fact, sounds like really good vibrations and makes you want to dance. 

A Moment of Happiness
This last weekend Nate and I took our Christmas pictures. I am fortunate enough that one of my dearest friends Jennica, entertains what has become Nate and my accidental tradition of trekking her around every holiday season to try and find a good spot for Christmas photos. We make a day of it, load the dogs up, drive around have lunch and just generally have a good day. This day was a good day. 

Happy Thanksgiving!


photo Carissa_zps53ecb502.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine