photo Home_zps7faec99d.png photo About_zpsc67f3c6f.png photo before-30_zpsa0025260.png photo wedding_zps4bb161fe.png photo Furbabies_zpsf8e5acf5.png photo Contact_zps9b292209.png

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Shade

"I don't want a fast car, don't need a four lane highway
there's not another place I'd rather be.
Cause out here in the country, bluebirds sing for nothin'
and the shade comes free with a tree.

The tree came with a mountain right beside the river, where the ground makes one heck of a scene
the mountain counts for something, the view is worth a fortune
and the shade comes free with a tree.


I never had a dollar that could buy me what I'm feelin', but I'm feelin 'bout as good as I can be
I need to be reminded when I'm looking for a bargain, not to overlook what's right in front of me...


I don't want a fast car, don't need a four lane highway
there's not another place I'd rather be
down county road 11, there's this little piece of heaven
where the shade comes free with a tree,
Yeah the shade comes free with a tree."

"The Shade" -Joe Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by Strawberries and Wine